Friday 21 August 2015

Whats in my Make up Bag - Maggs London

I thought it would be good to share with you a summer minimal make up that I have been using while its been so warm. First, I have to introduce you too this stunner of a Make up bag from Maggs London. Hannah Maggs, the designer, has a you tube channel called The Michalaks and I have been watching her for the last three years. She is a Makeup Artist, and I used to watch her Makeup tutorials, then she had a beautiful baby boy, and changed direction with her Youtube channel, to do weekly family vlog diaries for her son to watch when he grows up. I think its a lovely memento and better than any memory box could give. Anyway, I digress, back to the Make up bag. There are eight glorious designs to choose from, all made with limited edition Liberty print material. I chose the Truly scrumptious design, just because I think make up is like sweeties, something sumptuous and delightful.
When the Make up bag arrived I was so pleased. It was wrapped beautifully in tissue paper and a personal note had been written by Hannah herself. This is what I enjoy about family run businesses, those little personal touches I feel that really make a difference to your purchase. Not only receiving a superb product, but also having that warm feeling that you have supported a family run business is a great feeling.

The bag itself is very deceiving , you think it looks small, but It reminds me of  a Mary Poppins kind of bag, in which you can fit all manner of bits and pieces in. I could even fit my Real Techniques Bold Metals 300 brush in, and thats saying something!. The bag is a quilted design and is soft and flexible in a way that I can fill it with all my everyday make up. The inside is a waterproof material which is perfect for giving a little wipe out, should you have any make up mishap. Also a little thing, but I like the invisible zip, its silly I know, but the invisible zip just gives it that added class and an individual note to it. Its sturdy to, speaking from experience when I caught my toddler ramming his cars inside the bag, and pulling the zip back and forth, to say I went hysterical would be an understatement!

 I think the bag speaks volumes in its use but also beauty, it would rival many a makeup bag put against it. Next week, I will go through what minimal make up I have been wearing.
I have you see or bought a Maggs London Make up bag? I would love to hear from you.

Love Nay x


Disclaimer- I have not been paid by any products mentioned above, I just like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xx