Friday 19 June 2015

Whats in my Hand Bag

 I purchased at the beginning of Spring, a Tassel bucket bag. I have found that I had not much use for my baby bag and I was also sick of it. There is only so much one can style out with a over sized nylon kid kit. So, it was time to treat myself to a more adult version. I picked this bag up from H and M, but of course they don't do it now, so I have linked similar one from Zara. Its called a bucket bag for a reason cause you can fit everything in it! I have picked out my essentials that I like to have in my bag.
Sunglasses- You cannot be without a pair of sunglasses in Spring/Summer. I picked this beauty up from T K Maxx last summer. D&G Orange/red framed with blue mirror lenses. They are super comfy. Great mirror to use also for any touch ups on the go.
Playing cards- A funny one granted, but having three children they come in handy if we are at a appointment or we are out to dinner and waiting for a meal to arrive. I have been teaching my nine year old and seven year old 'Go Fish', which is proving to be a big hit. Great distraction technique even for my toddler too, makes a great teething toy!.
Carmex lip balm should be in every ones bag. It is my favourite lip balm. It soothes and moisturises straight away and makes a great base to then apply your lipstick. Which is all a girl can ask for.
Real techniques Travel Kit stays in my bag for any make up emergency that may arise. It has a miniature foundation brush (orange one) which I use to apply concealer, its so precise for any unexpected friends they may appear on your face through out the day and blends out so nicely. There is also a mini shading brush (purple one). I use this for blending my lip pencil and lipstick. The final mini a powder brush (pink one) I do use for its purpose, powder and bronzing.
The Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick 110 is my 'pick me up' lipstick. It is a vibrant coral colour and when I apply it it instantly makes me feel better. To control any shine that may appear, I pop on a little MAC Mineralize skin finish and that sees through and calms down any oil slick.

For my hands I have to always carry in my bag Nivea Smooth Nourishing hand cream  as I suffer with really dry skin and this may be small, but it hits the spot.
Finally but probably the most essential, My Mobile phone, a Samsung S3. Nothing special but does the job for what I need it for.

So that is whats in my bag at the moment. What essentials do you have in your bag? Leave me a comment, I would love to know.


Love Nay

Disclaimer- I have not been paid by any of the products mentioned above, I just like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xx