Friday 26 June 2015

The 'BAG' Topshop Faux Snake Zip Clutch

 This week was Richard and my wedding anniversary. We decided that it was time for a couple days in London Shopping, sight seeing and catching a show. When packing for our trip, I had realized that all of my bags where slightly over sized and I needed something that could pack essentials, but could also be light weight and stylish.
Stepping out of Selfridges
 I came across this little beauty from Topshop Faux Snake Zip Clutch. It is such a classic shape, not to big not to small. I love the black faux snake material teamed with the gold zips, gives it that luxe feel. The bag also has a nice strap aswell which gives you a few options on how to wear it. Inside it has the obligatory moblie phone pocket, zip pocket and a cute little pocket, which I popped my driver licence in. In the bag I could fit just what I needed for our day trips and also transformed into the 'clutch' for the night.
Outside Selfridge
 I love this bag and it is a firm favourite in my bag collection. So, thats my love for the 'Bag', have you seen this bag? Whats your go-to travel about town bag? I would love to know.
Looking very excited, about to see Phantom of the opera at Her Majesty theatre in London

Love Nay x


Disclaimer- I was not paid to advertise any products mention above, I just like to share.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated anniversary! Love the bag. You look great Xx

    www.thestereotypicalamerican.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog xx