Tuesday 21 April 2015

Spring Jackets

Its that time of year in the U.K where some days it can be lovely and sunny, and other days it can go back to grey, cold and miserable. This always proves to be tough in choosing your outer wear. you move from a long quilted coat, to the other end of the weather spectrum where you will only throw on a denim jacket.


I have fallen for the 'Trench Coat'. The Trench coat has changed a little over the years. The trench coat I have chosen favours the curvy silhouette as it slightly pulls in at the waist. Not like your normal trench coat which has a straighter silhouette.When I put it on, it instantly makes me feel smart yet casual. I picked this one up from Primark for only £25. They also do this style of coat in a beautiful green colour too. This coat would be the 'cherry on the top' for any outfit you teamed it with.









My second coat is perfect for the 'April showers' that we experience far to regularly in the U.K.  Lilly Pebbles  a U.K Blogger, has been sporting the Topshop version and I really loved it. When I saw this version in, yes, you have guessed it ' Primark'. I couldn't let it pass me by for only £18. Primark has really up their game for this season and I am really looking forward to seeing what else they come out with over the next few weeks. The colour and fit of this jacket is outstanding. I love the detail on the back of the jacket, it really adds a little bit of expensiveness. The material is a waxy plastic which is perfect for this kind of weather we have been having in the U.K. I wear this for the school run, park, bike rides and anything which requires a more casual approach.



My third Jacket would be the faithful Denim jacket. I recently purchased this one from H & M with my friend who I remarked that I haven't worn a denim jacket since 1998, when I blew a whole weeks wages on a French Connection denim jacket that I just had to have. So, with this in mind I felt it was time to venture down that road again and find a new style of jacket. My chosen item is a blue stone wash, tailored, fitted into the waist, for only £29.99. The Jacket is so comfortable to wear and is a nice alternative from the other two.





























So, there is my three jackets that I will wear again, and again these next few months. What jackets will you be wearing this season? Have you got your favourite? I would love to hear from you.

P.s  Sorry for the lack of enthusiasm on my face in these photos, but my little baby has given me far too many sleepless nights #problemsofamother


Love Nay x





Disclaimer- I am not being paid for any products mentioned above, I just like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog xx