Tuesday 7 April 2015

Garnier Miscellar water and 5 Sec Perfect Blur Beauty Products

I first came across Garnier skin naturals 5 sec Perfect Blur a smoothing and perfecting primer over six months ago. Not one to jump on the band wagon, I like to try products over a course of time to really give a fair review. The reason I purchased this item was that I was noticing that since having my last baby, that my pores had increased and that when I wore foundation, it would seep into my pores and highlighted how many I had acquired. 

The primer itself works a treat. You apply the product by smoothing and patting the product into the areas which you need filling then 'hey presto' your pores, any shine and fine lines disappear. I am only 34, and already have fine lines around my mouth and my eyes. I noticed that they did appear less noticeable, but what really sold it for me was my pores really had disappeared and I was left with a smoother skin. My foundation went on beautifully and was left with a smooth, flawless complexion.  I loved this product so much, I decided to purchase the New 5 sec Perfect Blur Eye Cream as it claims "Immediately skin appears perfected and younger with a reduction in the appearance of fine lines: Skin feels smoother and softer, like velvet. Wrinkles and dark circles appear blurred for a younger look. Overall appearance of skin around the eye looks improved". I suffer from darkness around the eyes and ever more so now with three young children, so this was a 'Must have' for me.

The product, for me delivers exactly what it states. I do notice that my under eye does feel smoother and less dark when using this product. Happy days!.



products mentioned


My next product which has had much hype, but I was a little dubious about, as I have always used in my line of work Bioderma Sensibio H20 which has a clever ingredients to make your skin feel like it is has been thoroughly cleansed and feels fresh. The down side, it costs a pretty penny, so to hear there is a more affordable alternative, which one of them is Garnier skin naturals Micellar cleasing water. Drugstore products have finally got on board with this very clever piece of technology. Here's the science bit, Micellar water is micelles are suspended in the formulation and act like little magnets, attracting dirt, make up and any impurities from the skin. You are left with perfectly cleansed skin in just a few swipes. The product is also fragrance free which is kinder to the skin. This product really is a pleasure to use, as when you use it for the first time, it is shocking how much cleaner your skin feels. It really is every 'lazy girls' prayer answered.

My final product is Garnier Express 2-1 Eye make up remover. Its a great eye make up remover and removes waterproof eye make up with ease, but it has something extra, it also cares for your lashes enriched with Arginine (amino acid) which helps to protect and care for them. For the price, you really can't complain.  

So these are my skin care beauties, which are just brilliant for the price. Have you discovered any of the above products?. I would love to hear from you.

Love Nay x

* Disclaimer: I have not been sponsored to mention any products above, I just like to share.






I








4 comments:

  1. Need to try these products!

    5 funny, interesting and helpful ideas for the weekend on
    lb-lc fashion blog| bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting. I hope you do, and that you find them as good as i did. xx

      Delete
  2. The eye make up remover in this range is so good! The removal power is insane but it stings my eyes a bit, so conflicted! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting. Im sorry to hear that it stings your eyes that sucks xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog xx